09 January 2007

Prompt and Efficient

The movers arrived at 7:54 am. Six minutes ahead of schedule. All boxes were present and accounted for. Thus far I have found nothing broken, although a thorough examination has not yet occurred. Everything was unpacked and the packing materials removed by 9:47 am.

I should have everything put away and be finished by dinner time.

Except the computers. Those are GLH's responsibility...

I am also proud to say we did a pretty good job weeding through our possessions and didn't bring much that I would look at and say "What were we thinking?"

Except for one notable exception. I purged more than half the contents of my closet. Why did I forget to remove half of the hangers from the closet before the movers arrive? I now have way more hangers than I could possibly need. The plan was conceived, but not implemented.

Anyone in the Zurich area looking for some hangers? They're the nice ones from Target. They swivel and everything.

No comments: