28 January 2007

Here Comes the Sun!


The morning dawned bright and clear. With temperatures above freezing for the first time in a week, Zürichers (Zürichians? Zürchers?) emerged en masse from their homes to bask in the glorious sunlight.


Near the Bahnhof Stadelhofen, a fountain starts to flow again.

And all day I've humming the Beatles...

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh i really liked that area. I used to meet my friend in the area for lunch when he worked at the nearby bike shop.