GLH and I love to watch police shows. Reality, drama or comedy: it doesn't matter. We love them all.
One we regularly watch is First 48. The series follows police detectives in the first 48 hours after a murder has been committed.
Here are some tips we've learned.
If you are ever brought to a police station for questioning...
- Never talk to the cops.
- The cops don't know anything.
- If the cops are talking to you, they suspect you did it.
- If they had proof you did it, they wouldn't bother talking to you.
- If they say they just want to help, they are lying. They just want a confession.
- They only thing you should ever say to the cops is "I want a lawyer."