The mother is in San Antonio, Texas and the baby is due October 3rd. At the end of September we will go to San Antonio to wait for the birth. We do not know whether the baby will be a boy or a girl. S/he keeps hiding from the ultrasound. Either shy or stubborn, I guess.
We are calling the baby our "Maybe Baby." The mother is currently planning to place her child for adoption. But until the baby has been born, she has had time to reconsider her choice and the paperwork is signed, it is not our baby. Hence, s/he is our "Maybe Baby."