03 April 2007

Ah, Rome...


What could I possibly say about Rome that has not already been said? And likely by someone far more articulate than I.

Instead I shall just share a few of my favorite photos from among the more than 100 shots I took...

Castel Sant'Angelo


Pantheon




Parliamento Guard



Piazza San Pietro (Vatican City)




Basilica San Pietro (Vatican City)





Gelato Break




Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore




Entryway to an Apartment Building

You could spend a year in Rome and still not see everything. We will return someday...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh the gelato!!! Now that looks like paradise (feet up and all!)

:)

Anonymous said...

Didn't see these before tonight. The one from Castle St. Angelo, i have it, not in digital, and from behind in the tunnel...but that figure struck me and that photo remains (even after moving here!) today as my favorite photo i've ever taken. this one you took really brought a smile to my face