After giving them a couple of days to recover from jet lag we are setting out on a driving tour through France. But when we get back, we are putting them to work.
The reason for the three week visit is that there are some major organizational tasks around the house that I must get done. And I simply do not have time to get them done in the short bits of time during which I am not caring for Global Baby.
Here's the List:
- The office will be reorganized and completely cat-proofed. The cats are being moved into there.
- The current cat room/huge walk-in closet (also known as a bedroom!) will be thoroughly cleaned, baby-proofed, reorganized and decorated as a nursery.
- The kitchen cupboards will be emptied, cleaned and completely reorganized.
- The hall cupboard will be emptied, cleaned and completely reorganized.
- Our storage room in the basement will be emptied, sorted and reorganized with everything we don't need either donated or disposed of.
Mom and Dad will do Baby Care while GLH and I work on the above tasks.
Woo hoo! We sure know how to show our guests a good time!