14 June 2008

Ponytail

This week I realized I have worn my hair in a ponytail virtually every day for close to a month. For me, that means only one thing. I am tired of dealing with long hair.

So this morning I went down and had someone cut my hair off. Unfortunately, it was a bit too short to be able to donate for a wig for children who have lost their hair.

But I am relieved to report, it is NOT a Vokuhila (Mullet).

I am now sporting a *chin-length bob. It will be months before a ponytail is even a possibility.

Ah. Much better!

*NOTE: Most definitely NOT the kind worn by Posh Spice. I don't "do" trendy. And besides, that hairstyle looks like a Reversed Mullet (long in front, short in back).

4 comments:

Zurich Mama Geek said...

Ooooo! New Hairdo! I'm glad you're pleased with it, because there are a lot of interesting hair styles and colors out there on the streets.

Susan May said...

I look forward to seeing your new 'do. Last week I told my hairdresser that I want to try to grow my hair out just a bit. So she barely trimmed the back - and my almost-mullet is advancing into a full-blown euro-mullet. Yikes. I don't know if I can be strong and continue the process!

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting, I'm sure you at least feel better about yourself..

Anonymous said...

Well, are you going to post a picture of your new do?